Date: 21st November 2015
ALL BIRDS BOUGHT WILL RECEIVE 1 EXTRA RING AS BACK-UP IF LOST OR CAN BE ACTIVATED ON RACE DAY AT THE AVERAGE PRICE.
10 POSITIONS QUALIFY (See RULES & REGULATIONS)
1. Race will be flown on the HANOVER DERBY in 2016.
2. All birds to be entered by 10am. Viewing permitted for 1hr.
3. Auction starts promptly at 11am.
4. Only lofts registered in FBHU are allowed to participate in the race
5. Only birds or rings bought at the sale will be eligible for the race.
6. All outstanding monies will be due 2 WEEKS prior to the race.
7. All birds bought at the sale will receive a spare ring.
8. Spare Rings when activated for the race do not qualify for “Breeders Prize” and the cost thereof will be the average price of birds + rings sold, payable no later than on basketing night of the race. Failure to do so will result in it being disqualified.
9. Birds must be clearly marked as “KDHU Sale” on your original Entry Form on basketing night.
10. It is the responsibility of all fanciers to ensure that their results are conveyed to our KDHU race Secretary within 24hrs after the race. Late notifications won’t be entertained.
% BREAKDOWN OF UNION SALE RACE
(a) 30 % to KDHU
(b) 6 Breeders prizes R1000,R900,R800,R700,R600,R500
(c) 1st position will receive R10,000 NO LESS
(d) 2nd position will receive 18%
(e) 3rd position will receive 13%
(f) 4th position will receive 10%
(g) 5th,6th & 7th position will receive 7%
(h) 8th,9th & 10th position will receive 4.3%
NB : No viewing of birds, disruptions etc. while auction is in progress.
No bird to be removed without an official present and relevant signature therefore. Buyer to check that all details pertaining to bird/s is correct as recorded.
**A copy of all birds & rings sold at the sale will be available in May 2016**
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE ON SALE.
Auction starts in: